Spigen Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) Neo Hybrid Case / Cover [Champagne Gold]
SPIGEN SGP Neo Hybrid Case for the Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) is a completely reimagined Dual Layer bumper style case that provides Full Coverage of your iPhone 6. It is composed of a UV-coated hard Polycarbonate Frame and a High-Polymer coated Soft TPU cover. The frame is rounded to be streamline to the iPhone 6 new shape and has a reinforced base for durability. The Neo Hybrid is form-fitted to effectively protect your device from external impact. With both soft and hard properties of Hard Polycarbonate and soft TPU cover, the Neo Hybrid provides strong protection for your device while maintaining a sleek bumper style look. The Neo Hybrid uses premium TPU material for extra durability. The TPU back cover will not sag or expand due to heat from the device.
The TPU casing has a textured mid-section for grip and embedded accent lines for a quality look. The Polycarbonate Buttons are Metallized for a premium look and engaging experience. The inner web-patterned TPU helps absorb and disperse the impact from drops and bumps. The port openings are larger to accommodate third party accessories and Beats by Dre headphones.
Compatible with : iPhone 6 (4.7 inch)
Retail Pack includes:
- Neo Hybrid Case
Color: CHAMPAGNE GOLD
- ADVANCED SHOCK ABSORBTION against falls via Spider Web Pattern engraving inside TPU.
- Metallic Finish on a Polycarbonate material Frame
- Metalized Polycarbonate control Buttons for a stylish look
- Matte TPU and Polycarbonate for drop and scratch protection.
- Slim and Form-fitted to the shape of your device.
- Easy access to all control ports
- Hybrid Material of TPU and Polycarbonate parts.
- Unique code for online Product Validation
- Lay on the table design: 0.8mm lip for optimal screen protection
- Compatible with Beats by Dr. Dre headphones
- Compatible with Spigen Steinheil Ultra CRYSTAL Screen Protectors and also Glas.t / Nano / Glas.tR series Tempered Glass Screen protectors (Sold Separately)
- Designed by Spigen SGP in California, USA
- Made in KOREA